A Campaign in Greenleaf One is a focused effort with one or more specific desired programmatic or financial outcomes, This functionality allows you to assign any activity (email, blast email, phone call, letter, event, contribution page, etc) to a campaign, and then assign the incoming fruits of your labors to the campaign as well. This allows you to track, measure, and analyze the effectiveness of your campaign by comparing the output necessary to generate a specific return.
- Campaign Types – fully customizable for your organization
- Start and End Dates: you define when the campaign begins and ends.
- Status: customize to your workflow
- Goal: Campaign goals can be defined financially or with other metrics
- Surveys & Petitions: create opportunities to poll your constituents and get their feedback