Greenleaf ONE is a fully integrated fundraising and donation management platform with a wide array of features for expertly processing and managing your contributions and other constituent-centered financial transactions (such as membership payments and event registrations).
One time or recurring contributions can be processed on your website by your constituents, or in the administrative interface of the system by staff. In either case, the transactions are immediately processed and entered directly into your database, saving you any need to enter data twice, anywhere.
Other features include:
- Processor flexibility: We don’t lock you into one processor. We support Stripe, Authorize.net, and iATS payment processors. Let us help you choose the one that’s right for you.
- Unlimited contribution pages: create any number of contribution pages to focus giving on specific initiatives
- Automatic receipting: Automatically send an email receipt customized to your organization for every contribution, whether completed on the website, transacted in the administrative interface, or simply recorded in the system (for cash, check, or in-kind contributions)
- Thank you letters: if you like to follow up that automatic email receipt with a thank you letter, Greenleaf ONE lets you easily create multiple thank you letters in a snap with a simple mail merge, and even notates the contribution record that the letter has been created
- Bulk data entry: A convenient bulk data entry screen for inputting payments made by cash or check
- Soft Credits: track and report on the individuals or organizations responsible for securing a donation, even if they weren’t the one who ‘wrote the check”
- Accounting system integration: Match the financial accounts in Greenleaf ONE to the chart of accounts in your accounting system, making exporting transactions from Greenleaf ONE to your accounting system in standard double-entry accounting format a breeze
- Net and gross: credit card transactions can automatically track the net and gross amounts of any transaction in the background (not available with Authorize.net), meaning your fundraisers can focus on the donors and your accountant can focus on the dollars